UK to France and Belgium
Travel direct by rail from London, UK to Paris, Lille and Brussels.
Belgium, France and Netherlands
Bruges, Amsterdam Highspeed Train, Brussels and even parts of France.
Germany into Europe
Germany and beyond into Europe.
UK National Rail
Railway stations all over the United Kingdom to London.
Euro Trains Tickets
Get the Cheapest Tickets / Low cost fares
There are many things you can do to reduce the amount it will cost you to travel by train.
You can take a Euro train tour directly from London St Pancras, Ebbsfleet in Kent or Ashford to travel to destinations all over Europe. The main stations stops to connect to intercity trains are at Brussels in Belgium, Paris and Lille in France.
- Always book your tickets well in advance of your journey, therefore when most train operators have high availability on seats.
- The best way to get a cheap ticket is booking trains at off-peak times as it will reduce the cost of a rail ticket. Note also that during the peak summer months weekend travel is much dearer than weekday. In Summer months May-September, travel between 2.00pm and 6.00pm.
- Always compare rail tickets prices. Often purchasing separate tickets for each leg of your trip can workout much cheaper.
- Avoid booking by phone, there is usually much better deals online, save yourself paying additional booking fees (service costs) and the cost of the call.
- InterCity Rail operators often offer deals so buying separate rail tickets can compare far cheaper than booking the whole trip via one rail operator.
- The total cost of a trip can increase when you want to extend your tour or want to make additional stops at points of interest. Flexibility and Fully exchangeable tickets are often offered at a lower or standard cost from Intercity rail providers.
- The cost of journeys on high-speed trains such as the ICE trains are significantly more expensive than tickets on the standard railways and will often travel the same route. Take the slow train if you are not in a hurry and want to see the landscape while touring different stops, it's much cheaper. Economy class
Buying a flexible ticket can help out when you are booked on a specific departure, your ticket can be valid for 6 to 30 days either side of the booked date. But always check availability as the trains are often full, so you run the risk of a long delay if you don't turn up for your scheduled crossing. However, if your ticket is for a less than 5 days break or is for the off-peak times referred to above, and you turn up outside those times or dates, you will be asked to pay a supplement at full public rates. Note travel is dearer on the weekends, so if you have a weekday ticket and turn up at the weekend you will again be asked to pay a supplement.
International route Line:
The new section of line links Ebbsfleet and St Pancras via a rail network that runs next to the M25 and A2, crosses a new bridge over the River Medway, runs under the Thames, over marshland and then goes underground again at Dagenham. Then overground to Stratford and finally St. Pancras.
- Paris CDG Airport
- Disneyland Paris
- Le Mans